Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Moroccan Chicken Tagine recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan Chicken Tagine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Chicken Tagine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan chicken tagine recipe. To cook moroccan chicken tagine you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Chicken Tagine:
- Use 500 gram of chicken on bones, curry cut.
- Prepare 1-2 of onions, chopped.
- Use 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Take 2 tablespoon of parsley & coriander leaves, chopped.
- Take 1-2 of dried lime.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cashew nuts.
- Get 1-2 of tomato, sliced.
- Provide 2-3 of green chilies.
- Use 1pinch of saffron soaked in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
- Take as needed of cashews to garnish.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Moroccan Chicken Tagine:
- Marinate the chicken overnight with the ingredients starting from ginger-garlic paste to cashew nuts..
- Heat oil in a tagine pan and saute the onion till light brown in colour..
- Add the marinated chicken, saffron water, tomatoes & the green chilies..
- Cook, covered on a low flame for 15-20 minutes or till the chicken is tender. When done, switch off the flame and keep it covered for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes..
- Serve hot, garnished with fried cashews and coriander leaves.
If you find this Moroccan Chicken Tagine recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.