Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Rasam (Takkali Rasam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Rasam (Takkali Rasam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam (takkali rasam) recipe. To cook tomato rasam (takkali rasam) you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Rasam (Takkali Rasam):
- You need 3 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Get 10 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get 2 of Green Chili.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Cummin Seeds.
- You need 2 of Tsb Black Pepper.
- Use 2 of Dry Chili.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Get 1 Tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need leaves of Few curry.
- You need leaves of Few coriander.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Tamarind.
- Prepare of Water.
Instructions to make Tomato Rasam (Takkali Rasam):
- Add water with the tomato in bowl and crush with hands take the juices out.
- Grind the cummin and black pepper coarsely,add the garlic and grind again,add half grinded garlic mixture,half curry leaves,coriander leaves and tamarind to the tomato and keep crushing with hands.
- In a pan add coconut oil add musturd seeds let splutter add curry leaves and dry chilli,fry for 1 second add the half garlic mixture,give a stir add the tomato mixture,add salt and let boil for 5 mins,off fire add coriander leaves…
- Delicious Tasty Rasam ready.
If you find this Tomato Rasam (Takkali Rasam) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.