Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rasam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rasam recipe. To make rasam you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rasam:
- Prepare 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Use 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 2 of whole Kashmiri red chilli.
- Use 8-10 of garlic pods.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hing / asafoetida.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 2 tsp of lime juice.
Instructions to make Rasam:
- Firstly boil the tomatoes for 4-5 mins. Drain out the water and keep aside to cool and then make a puree..
- Now dry roast cumin seeds black pepper corn and 1 whole red chilli.till it leaves aroma..
- Let it cool the put it a mixer jar and grind..
- Now heat ghee in a kadhai and add mustard seeds when they start spluttering add finely chopped garlic and roast til it changes it colour to brown..
- Now add hing coriander and curry leaves stir and saute for 2 mins. Now add the tomato puree and cook on low flame till ghee separates and tomato mixture starts leaving sides..
- Now adjust the gravy by adding at least 2 glasses if water Now add the dry roasted powder and let it boil..
- After 1st boil let lower the flame and let the gravy boil well for at least 10 mins..
- Off the flame garnish with coriander leaves spring some lime juice and serve hot with white rice..
If you find this Rasam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.