Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked chicken parmigiana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked chicken parmigiana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked chicken parmigiana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken parmigiana recipe. To make baked chicken parmigiana you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked chicken parmigiana:
- Get 1 of medium red onion, 200g, diced.
- Take 1 of large ramiro pepper or 2 small, 150g, diced.
- You need 1 of medium courgette, 200g, diced.
- Take 2 of large garlic cloves, finely diced.
- Take 2 cans of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts, total around 500-600g.
- Get 40 g of grated Parmesan.
- Get 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Get 250 g of grated mozzarella.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need of Oil.
- Take of Butter.
Instructions to make Baked chicken parmigiana:
- Start by making your ratatouille style sauce. In a large saucepan add 2 tablespoons of oil and place on a medium to high heat. Add the onions and stir. Reduce the heat to medium and soften for 8 minutes. Then add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Meanwhile, start preparing the chicken. We are going to open out the chicken. Lay the chicken on a board. You are going to cut the chicken on the more round side. Place your hand flat on the chicken and slice with the knife horizontally into the chicken to open it out like a book. (You do not need to cut all the way through yet).
- Do this for all the chicken breasts. Once you can open out the chicken place a piece of parchment on top and flatten it with a rolling pin or mallet. Then cut the chicken breast in half. Remember to wash your hands after handling raw chicken..
- Add in the courgettes and peppers to the onions and stir. Add a few twists of salt and pepper and the oregano. Stir and soften the vegetables for another 5-7 minutes until they 'wilt'. Then add the 2 cans of tomatoes and stir. (Top tip. If your tomatoes are quite runny and have a lot of liquid add 2 teaspoons of tomato puree) Continue to simmer the sauce for another 10-15 minutes on high heat to reduce to a thick consistency. Stir regularly to avoid sticking..
- On a plate add the Parmesan and on another plate add the egg and whisk lightly. Season the egg with a little salt and pepper. Take one chicken piece. Dip one side in the egg, and then dip it in Parmesan. Prepare all of the chicken the same way and set aside..
- Place a reliable non stick frying pan on the hob and add a tablespoon of oil and a nob of butter. Put it on a medium-high heat. Fry the chicken pieces, Parmesan side down for about 3 minutes until you get a lovely crust from the Parmesan and place the cooked chicken to one side on a clean plate..
- Once your sauce is thick, check the seasoning. Add a little more salt and pepper if needed. Place sauce in a baking dish and position the chicken on top, Parmesan side up. Sprinkle over the mozzarella and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes on 190 degrees C..
- Serve the dish with carbs or no carbs!.
- Top tips. I prefer to use the mozzarella that isn't in water as it adds water to the dish. If you want to use that mozzarella be extra sure your sauce is thick! I like to cook the meal in 2 separate dishes so that I can cook one fresh in the oven another day. It will also freeze well..
If you find this Baked chicken parmigiana recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.