Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Wok Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Wok Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Wok Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy wok soup recipe. To cook creamy wok soup you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Wok Soup:
- Use 3/4 tbsp of wok oil.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 1 cm of ginger root, peeled.
- Use 2 cup of hokkaido squash, peeled and diced.
- You need 200 grams of peas, thawed.
- Provide 2 cup of water (approximately).
- Take 3/4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of (or to taste) sambal oelek (spicy chili sauce).
- Prepare 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
- You need 2 tsp of curry.
- Provide 150 grams of rice noodles.
- Provide of garnish (all optional).
- Provide 1 of scallion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of fresh chili, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Creamy Wok Soup:
- Heat wok oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add finely chopped carrots, finely chopped ginger and rougly chopped mushrooms. Fry until nicely browned.
- Add squash and thawed peas to wok. Fry for about a minute or until softened.
- Add water and cover loosely with a lid. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until the squash softens and some of the water evaporates. Soup should be creamy.
- Add soya sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek (it's very spicy so add a little at a time), lime juice and curry.
- Add the rice noodles to the boiling soup, take immediately off heat and cover tightly with a lid.
- Serve with chopped chili and scallion. Pour some coconut milk if desired.
If you find this Creamy Wok Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.