Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato curry (chilakada dumpa kura) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato curry (chilakada dumpa kura) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry (chilakada dumpa kura) recipe. To make sweet potato curry (chilakada dumpa kura) you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato curry (chilakada dumpa kura):
- Use 3-4 of sweet potato.
- Take 2 pieces of soaked tamarind.
- Take 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Take of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 table spoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 table spoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 table spoon of cumin powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take Pinch of turmeric.
- Get 2 of table spoons of oil.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Take 1 table spoon of mustard and cumin seeds.
- Provide Handful of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Sweet potato curry (chilakada dumpa kura):
- Soak the tamarind for 30 mins.
- Slice onions, green chilli, curry leaves.
- Pressure Cook sweet potato for 1 whistle, put a pan on the stove, pour oil, once the oil heats keep mustard and cumin seeds, once it starts spluttering add onions, curry leaves, green chilli. Roast it, add ginger garlic paste, salt and turmeric. Add boiled sweet potato and close it with a lid and keep the stove in low flame.After few seconds add chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder. After few seconds add tamarind juice and keep the stove in medium flame. Boil it well..
- At the end garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice /chapathi /roti..
If you find this Sweet potato curry (chilakada dumpa kura) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.