Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable noodle soup recipe. To make vegetable noodle soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Use 1 of medium sized onion chopped finely.
- Use 2 of medium sized potatoes chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 cup of noodles.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable stock.
Instructions to make Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- In a non stick pan heat butter and melt. Add chopped onions and fry till golden in colour.
- Add potatoes and stir for 2 mins. Add bay leaf, salt and black pepper powder and add vegetable stock. Cover in slow flame for 10 mins..
- Add noodles and 1 cup water and cover for 10 mins until potatoes are cooked and noodles are boiled. Set aside.
- Add two slices of toast to enjoy the hot soup..
If you find this Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.