Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot Saathumadhu (Rasam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Saathumadhu (Rasam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot saathumadhu (rasam) recipe. To make beetroot saathumadhu (rasam) you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Saathumadhu (Rasam):
- Use 1 of beetroot medium sized.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes medium sized hybrid.
- Get 1/2 cup of toor dal cooked.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Take 5 – 6 of curry leaves.
- Take of coriander leaves finely chopped for garnish.
- Take 3 tsps of Saathumadhu or rasam powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Beetroot Saathumadhu (Rasam):
- Peel the beetroot and cut them into chunks..
- Take two tomatoes, and the chopped beetroot. Cook them in either a pressure cooker for 3 whistles or cook them in microwave in power high for 12 minutes..
- Take only the cooked veggies and transfer it to a mixer jar. Give this a pulse and grind it to a smooth paste..
- In a vessel, add the tomato beetroot stock, the beetroot-tomato paste, add a pinch of asafoetida, few curry leaves,salt and add 200 ml water. Keep this on medium heat and allow it to boil for about 5 minutes. Stir in between.
- Once this starts boiling vigorously add 3 tsps of Saathumadhu or Rasam Powder, and mix. Once again let it boil for another 2-3 minutes..
- Take this off the heat, garnish finely chopped coriander leaves..
- Now take a tadka pan or thallikara karandi and get the tempering ready. Once the mustard seeds starts crackling add it to the saathumadhu..
- Serve this hot with plain rice..
If you find this Beetroot Saathumadhu (Rasam) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.