Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tunisian couscous-my way (vegan) recipe. To make tunisian couscous-my way (vegan) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan):
- You need 1 of + 2 yellow onions.
- Take 1 of veggie soup square.
- You need 100 g of couscous.
- Take 100 g of fresh spinach or other leafy greens.
- Take 70 g of golden raisins.
- Take 3 tbsp of tunisian spice mix.
- Provide 4 of yellow peppers.
- Prepare 2 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 6 tbsp of tomatoe puree.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use of Oregano to tast.
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- You need 4 of carrots.
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
Steps to make Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan):
- Peel the onions and cut one of them in little squares. Start frying this onion on the sunflower oil and when it starts to get transparent add the spinach ot other leafy greens and add the tomatoe puree. Cook until the spinach becomes soft. Then add 4 cups of water..
- Add the tunisian spice mix, add the peeled veggies: cut the potatoes into big squares, cut the carrots into 4 pieces, cut the eggplant in big squares, cut the tomatoe in big squares too..
- Also add those onions that we left in one piece at the beginning. Also add the soup square and the yellow peppers cut into slices.Add the oregano and salt to taste..
- Next take the "upper part" of the couscous cooking pot and add the couscous, pour a mugful of hot water on it and add the olive oil. Stir to combine..
- Also stir the veggies in the down part of pot also. Put the top part on top of down part and steam the couscous till soft..
- Stir both parts of pot from time to time and add more hot water to couscous if it seems dry..
- Serve the veggie sauce on top of couscous and also add raisins on top. Let me know if you tried this recipe..
If you find this Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.