Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. To cook veggie noodle soup – vegan you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Use 1 of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- Use 4 of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- Take 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- Get 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Take 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- Take 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Get of Some firm tofu – optional.
- Use Handful of sugar snap peas.
- Get Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Use 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- You need A few of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- You need of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Steps to make Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.