Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast squash and sage soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast squash and sage soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast squash and sage soup – vegan recipe. To make roast squash and sage soup – vegan you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roast squash and sage soup – vegan:
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 500 g of squash, peeled and cut into small chunks.
- You need of seasoning.
- Take 1 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 10-12 of sage leaves.
- Provide 400 ml of veggie / vegan stock.
- You need 50 g of (2 small servings) cooked grain eg giant couscous or freekeh.
- Take of To garnish:.
- Take of Pumpkin seeds – toasted if you like.
- Take of some grated vegan cheese or parmesan.
Steps to make Roast squash and sage soup – vegan:
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- In a bowl mix the squash pieces with 1 tbsp of the oil. Season. Put the squash onto a lined baking tray and roast for about 25 – 30 mins..
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pot. Add the onions and celery and sauté for about 10 mins til they soften and start to become translucent..
- Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 2 mins..
- Chop 5 or 6 of the sage leaves and add those too..
- Add the roast squash and the stock. Season. Simmer for 5-10 mins. If you want, use a hand blender to make a smooth soup. I usually leave it with the vegetables chunky..
- Fry the remaining sage leaves in a splash of oil. Stir these through the cooked grain you’re using. Add a generous pinch of salt..
- Add the grain/ sage mix to the soup. Serve into bowls; sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds and parmesan if using and enjoy 😋.
If you find this Roast squash and sage soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.