Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato soup with trahana and vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato soup with trahana and vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup with trahana and vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup with trahana and vegetables recipe. You can cook tomato soup with trahana and vegetables using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato soup with trahana and vegetables:
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 2 of carrots, grated.
- Provide 2 of sweet red peppers baked, peeled and finely chopped.
- Get 8 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- You need 400 of organic canned tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of molasses.
- Provide 1 of full tbsp oregano.
- Use 10 of full tbsp trahana (couscous-like traditional dried mixture of grain and fermented milk).
- Get 1 1/2 l of water.
- Get of salt, pepper.
- You need of feta cheese for serving.
Steps to make Tomato soup with trahana and vegetables:
- Place the olive oil in a pot and sauté theonion, garlic, spring onions. Add the carrots and stir for 2'..
- Add the tomato, the water, the molasses and then the peppers and the spices..
- Let it boil for a few minutes and add the trahana. Boil over low heat (so that the trahana doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot) for an additional 20 minutes..
- Serve in each plate with plenty of crumbled feta cheese, a little more oregano and… enjoy!.
If you find this Tomato soup with trahana and vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.