Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe. You can have clean green noodle soup – vegan using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Clean green noodle soup – vegan:
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need 4-5 cm of chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- Use 2 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Take 1 stick of lemongrass, bruised so the flavour comes out.
- Take 500 ml of vegan (or veggie stock).
- Provide 75-100 g of soba noodles.
- Provide 1/2 of red chilli pepper, finely sliced.
- Use Handful of Chinese cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of pak choi, chopped.
- Prepare Handful of sugarsnap peas, chopped in half.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Use of To garnish:.
- Take of the other half of the red chilli, finely sliced.
- Provide of another spring onion, finely sliced.
Steps to make Clean green noodle soup – vegan:
- Preheat the oil in a pan on a medium heat. (The pan needs a lid for later.).
- Add the garlic, ginger, spring onions, and lemongrass. Sauté for 5 mins..
- Add the stock. Bring to a boil. Then add the noodles and cover the pan. Cook the noodles according to the directions on the packet..
- About 3 mins before the noodles are ready, add the greens and chilli. Cover the pan..
- Stir in the lime. Take out the lemongrass. Ladle into bowls and then sprinkle the chilli/ spring onion garnish on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.