Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cowboy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy soup recipe. You can cook cowboy soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cowboy Soup:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of lean hamburger meat.
- You need 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- Provide 1 of small bag of carrots.
- You need 2 cans of whole kernel corn.
- Provide 2 cans of green beans any type.
- Take To taste of Garlic Pepper/.
- Take To taste of Salt/.
- Get 4 cups of beef broth.
- Provide To taste of Seasoned Salt/.
- Take of Dill Weed/ 1 table spoon.
- Provide of Worcestershire Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Provide of Louisiana hot sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- You need of Butter/ Half a stick.
- Get of A1 Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt/.
Instructions to make Cowboy Soup:
- Take your beef broth and put it in your crock pot until boiling then turn to low heat.
- Brown hamburger meet with the dry seasoning added.
- Add your chopped potatoes, corn, green beans, A1, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana hot sauce..
- Add your hamburger meat to the cockpot with the grease not drained..
- Cook for 6 hours on low and enjoy!.
If you find this Cowboy Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.