Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Amla rasam /soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Amla rasam /soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amla rasam /soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amla rasam /soup recipe. You can cook amla rasam /soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Amla rasam /soup:
- Provide 4 of Amla.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly grated coconut.
- Take 2 tsp of rasam powder.
- Use 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need as required of Mustard and jeera seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roughly crushed coriander seeds.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Oil for tadka.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of Jaggery or sugar.
- Use 2 of dry red chilli.
- Take as needed of Coriander and curry leaves.
- You need 1 pod of Roughly crushed garlic.
Instructions to make Amla rasam /soup:
- Boil the Amla in pressure cooker.
- Remove the seeds and Grind the pulp to paste.
- Heat one tsp oil,add mustard seeds,jeera let is splutter.
- Now add hing roughly crushed coriander seeds, dry red chilli,curry leaves and roughly crushed garlic cloves and heat it for 30 sec till garlic turns aromatic.
- Now add the Amla paste salt and black pepper powder.
- Add the jaggery or sugar just to cut down the sourness of Amla.Add rasam powder this point.Add water and dilute it to required consistency..
- Boil it for 5 min.
- Season it with grated fresh coconut and coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you find this Amla rasam /soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.