Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian red lentil soup with garam masala recipe. You can cook indian red lentil soup with garam masala using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala:
- Prepare 150 grams of dried red lentils (cooking time about 20min).
- Use 750 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 400 grams of ripe tomatoes (can).
- Take 1/4 bunch of or fresh parsley.
- You need 1-2 centimeter of fresh ginger root.
- You need 100-150 milliliter of coconut milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala indian spicemix (see also my recipe).
- Prepare of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
- You need of optional:.
- Prepare 1 of small red chili pepper if you like it more hot.
Steps to make Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala:
- Wash the red lentils and put aside.
- Peel the onion and garlic, chop fine and put aside.
- If you want to use the chili pepper wash it then cut it open and remove the seeds and cut fine and put aside.
- Peel the skin from the ginger root, grate it and put aside.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into cubes and put aside with juice.
- Put a 2 liter soup pan on medium heat with some olive oil, add the onion, garlic and optional the red chili pepper and fry slowly untill the onion is soft and looks glassy.
- Now add the grated ginger root, the garam masala and cumin and slowly fry for another minute or to release all the flavours.
- Add the tomatoes, chicken stock and red lentils and bring to boil.
- Let boil for about 20 min then blend smooth with an electrical hand blender, add the coconut milk and boil another minute.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and garnish with some parsley.
If you find this Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.