Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Soup:
- You need 1 of Small Pumpkin.
- Take 1 of Onion, Finely Chopped.
- Get 1 inch of fresh Ginger.
- Use 2 of Large Handfuls of Corriander.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 2 of Stock Cubes.
- Use 3 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Leek.
- Use To Taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 1 Tsp of Chilli.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Vegan Butter.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Peel and chop the pumpkin. Pre-heat the oven and roast the pumpkin on a baking tray until it is soft..
- Dice the ginger and garlic. Finely slice the leek and onion and in a large saucepan soften the leek, onion, garlic and ginger with the butter. Add the ground coriander and chilli and gently fry for a couple of minutes..
- Boil some water and add the stock cubes. Add the stock to the pan. I like thick soup, so I tend to add less stock, but adjust the stock levels to how thick or thin you like your soup..
- Peel and chop the carrot and add to the pan. Add the pumpkin. Take half the coriander and add to the pan. Season the pan with the salt and pepper. then leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- About 5 minutes before you take the pan off the heat chop and add the rest of the coriander. Take the pan off the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes. When it is cooled enough blitz the soup to a smooth consistency and enjoy!.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.