Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Multicolored giouvetsi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multicolored giouvetsi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multicolored giouvetsi recipe. You can have multicolored giouvetsi using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Multicolored giouvetsi:
- Provide 1 packet of orzo.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1 of yellow pepper.
- Take 1 of orange pepper.
- Provide 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 cup of raw peas.
- Provide 10 of broccoli florets.
- Provide 2 of diced carrots.
- Use 1 packet of tomato passata.
- Use 1 cup of beer.
- Provide of oil to sauté.
- Take of salt, pepper.
- Get of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Multicolored giouvetsi:
- Finely chop all the peppers except the green one into thin strips and dice the green together with the carrots..
- Place the oil in a pot and lightly sauté the garlic and the onion, finely chopped..
- Add the cubes of carrot and pepper. Let them cook for a while so that they get tender.
- And then add the peas..
- Stir in the beer and.
- Wait for the alcohol to evaporate before you add the tomato passata, salt and pepper. Let the sauce simmer for about a quarter of an hour over medium heat..
- Then, pour the sauce in a pyrex baking tray and spread it evenly..
- Add the orzo and the broccoli florets, distributing it in the baking tray..
- Pour in about two cups of water so that all the ingredients are covered and top with grated parmesan..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about an hour (depending on the oven) until it has absorbed all its juices..
If you find this Multicolored giouvetsi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.