Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tagliatelle in sweet potato red curry sauce recipe. You can have tagliatelle in sweet potato red curry sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce:
- Take 80 grams of Tagliatelle or favorite pasta.
- Get 1 tsp of Red curry paste.
- You need 4 each of Ball shape sweet potato,carrot,potato,pumpkin.
- Take 30 grams of Chop tofu /small piece 0.5 cm size.
- Prepare 20 grams of Diced bell pepper red, green , onion.
- You need 1 each of Kafir leaf / slice or no need if you don't have.
- Provide 1 bunch of Sweet basil.
- Use 4 slice of Fresh red chillies for decoration.
- Use 1 of Sugar and salt for seasoning.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut milk.
Steps to make Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce:
- Two teaspoon of coconut In pot ,keep medium heat.
- Put red curry paste in an stir until get the fragrance ,add little sugar and salt.
- Follow with all ball shape sweet potato,pumpkin,potato,carrot stir.
- Adding other diced vegetables,slowly add coconut milk until finish.
- Cook until sauce is thick .,taste must be like little spicy ,smell coconut ,and sweet by vegetable and potato etc..
- Boil tagliatelle about 10 mins in hot water or until soft.
- Put in plate , decoration by balls and tofu.
If you find this Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.