Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil noodle soup recipe. To make tomato basil noodle soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Basil Noodle Soup:
- Get 7-8 of chopped riped tomatoes.
- Take 1 of tejpatta/bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 th teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small beetroot/chukander.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoons of fresh cream(optional).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of boiled noodles broken into pieces.
- Get 4 of basil leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves (optional).
Steps to make Tomato Basil Noodle Soup:
- Combine the tomatoes with 2 cups of water, add the bayleaf, onion, beetroot, ginger and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, in a pressure cooker.
- Remove the bayleaf and discard it and allow the mixture to cool completely..
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée.Strain the purée and keep aside..
- Heat the olive in a kadhai, and Sauté the bolied noodles for a minute.
- Add the prepared tomato mixture, mix well and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the sugar, basil leaves, salt, pepper powder and fresh cream(optional), mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and bring to a boil..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you find this Tomato Basil Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.