Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy crockpot cowboy casserole recipe. To cook cheesy crockpot cowboy casserole you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole:
- Provide 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mrs. Dash (original).
- Take 1 lb of small red potatoes, sliced thin (about 4-5 small red potatoes).
- Get 1 of (10.5 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (browned and drained).
- Provide 1 of (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Get 1 cup of canned corn (I used creamed corn).
- You need 1 of (14.5 oz) can dark red kidney beans.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole:
- Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well..
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes..
If you find this Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.