Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Rasam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam recipe. You can have tomato rasam using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Rasam:
- Use 4-5 of -tomatoes.
- You need 1 of -onion.
- Get 1 tsp of -chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of -turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of -garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of -pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of -cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of -mustard seeds.
- You need of Ginger small piece -chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of -Garlic cloves(chopped).
- Get 2-3 of tsp- tamarind juice.
- Use 2-3 tsp of -cooking oil.
- Provide 8-10 of -curry leaves.
- You need of Water as per required.
Instructions to make Tomato Rasam:
- Boil the tomatoes until smooth and boiled. When they boiled remove from heat and allow to cool.. After cool transfer in blender Sprinkle some salt and make tomato puree..
- In the pan heat oil add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and when they crackles add curry leaves and saute for mins. Add onion and saute until slightly browned add chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and saute for 3-4mins..
- Now add puree and fry for mins and add water as per thickthickness and tamarind juice and cook 6-8 mins..
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Tomato Rasam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.