Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato rasam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam recipe. You can have tomato rasam using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato rasam:
- You need 3 of tomatoes puree.
- Prepare of For rasam powder.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 8 of black pepper corn.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of bengal dal, chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3 of broken dry red chilies.
- Take of For tempering.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- Get Pinch of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take leaves of Fresh curry.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of jaggery powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of tamarind water, 2 tbsp tamarind pulp.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
Instructions to make Tomato rasam:
- Heat the pan add,bengal dal,cumin, dry red chilies, fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds dry roast it until you get nice aroma..
- Cool completely them transfer in to a blender jar blend until fine paste keep aside..
- Heat the pan with 1 tbsp mustard oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds stir it 30 or 40 second on medium flame..
- Add fresh curry leaves stir it few seconds add tomatoes puree, turmeric powder, to taste salt stir and mix it well..
- Cover and cook until it becomes mushy and soft..
- Add,rasam powder, crushed garlic mix it well stir it few seconds then add jaggery and tamarind water mix it well.
- Pour water bring it to a boil then simmer for 3 to 5 min or until thick..
- Lastly add crushed black pepper again simmer for 1 to 2 min on medium flame. Then reduce the heat..
- Transfer in to a bowl serve hot with rice as appetizer on your meal..
If you find this Tomato rasam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.