Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Prepare 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Take 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Provide 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Get 2 cans of black beans.
- Take 1 can of great northern beans.
- Get 1 cup of carrots.
- Use 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Use 1 package of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Use 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.