Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach pumpkin soup recipe. You can have spinach pumpkin soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Pumpkin Soup:
- Take 1.5 cup of raw spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- You need 2 of tomatoes cut into 4 pc.
- You need 1 of carrot peeled.
- Prepare 4-6 cubes of Tofu (for vegan version) / paneer.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
Instructions to make Spinach Pumpkin Soup:
- Blanch the spinach. Blend into a smooth puree and keep aside..
- Now put tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin and beans in a pressure cooker with half cup water and cook for 2 whistles and 10 mins on low flame..
- When the steam from pressure Cooker is released naturally, open it, peel the dkin off tomatoes, remove the excess water and add spinach. Blend into a smooth puree..
- Now heat the puree in a pan, add sweet corn, paneer/ tofu peices and salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot!.
If you find this Spinach Pumpkin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.