Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian inspired pea soup with tomato and cauliflower recipe. You can cook south indian inspired pea soup with tomato and cauliflower using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower:
- Provide 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 2 of onions, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric (haldi).
- Get 3 of dried red Indian chilis.
- Provide 1 of handful curry leaves, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Use 3 medium of Indian green chilis.
- You need 3 small of Indian green chiles.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut, dried or powder.
- You need 1 lb of dried split peas.
- Prepare 5 of plum tomatoes, diced.
- Get 1 head of cauliflower, coarsely chopped into florets.
- Take 10 cup of water.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
Steps to make South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower:
- Heat the oil on low in an 8 qt pressure cooker.
- Add the onions and salt as the base.
- Add the next 8 ingredients to the mix.
- When the mixture cooks down a pit, add the tomatoes and peas.
- Cook the mixture for a minute or two to soften the tomato, and then add the cauliflower florets.
- Add the water.
- Seal and bring to pressure, holding at pressure for 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat and let settle 10 more minutes..
- Cool and depressurize the pressure cooker by running under cold water..
- Stir and mix in cilantro.
- Salt to taste and serve, keeping in mind that pea soup starts off thin and thickens substantially over time. If the mixture becomes too thick, ad water and salt as desired..
If you find this South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.