Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn and Crab Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn and Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and crab soup recipe. You can have corn and crab soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn and Crab Soup:
- Get 3 sticks of butter.
- Use 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Take 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- Take 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Use 2 cans of creamed corn.
- You need 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Prepare 1 qt of half and half.
- Get to taste of Creole seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Steps to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
If you find this Corn and Crab Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.