Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely buy many items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour soup with tomato, okra, and bean thread noodles recipe. To cook hot and sour soup with tomato, okra, and bean thread noodles you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles:
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 4 of Okra.
- Provide 30 grams of Bean thread noodles.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 400 ml of ☆Water.
- Use 2 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- Use 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ◆Katakuriko.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ◆Water.
- Take 1 dash of more than 1 tablespoon Vinegar.
- Use 1 of Ra-yu.
Steps to make Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles:
- Cut the tomato into 2-3 cm bite sized pieces. Sprinkle the okra with a little salt and roll on a cutting board. Rinse and slice into 5 mm..
- Parboil the bean thread noodles in plenty of boiling water. Drain and cut into easy to eat pieces..
- Beat the egg..
- Heat a pan with sesame oil and stir fry the tomato briefly. (Until the tomato is coated with oil.).
- Add all the ☆ingredients to the pan, bring to a boil and add the okra and parboiled bean thread noodles. Simmer for 2~3 minutes, then add vinegar and stir..
- Dissolve the ♦ katakuriko with ♦ water, add to the pan and stir..
- Pour in the beaten eggs, add a few drops of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil and it's done..
If you find this Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.