Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sundakkai vathakulambu Dried Turkey Berry vathakulambu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sundakkai vathakulambu Dried Turkey Berry vathakulambu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sundakkai vathakulambu Dried Turkey Berry vathakulambu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sundakkai vathakulambu dried turkey berry vathakulambu recipe. You can cook sundakkai vathakulambu dried turkey berry vathakulambu using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sundakkai vathakulambu Dried Turkey Berry vathakulambu:
- Get 2 tbsp of Dried Turkey berries.
- Use 2 of medium sized onion.
- Use 5 of garlic pods.
- Take 1 of small size tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of gingelly oil.
- You need 1 of Small lemon size tamarind ball.
- Use 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 4 of fenugreek seeds.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take of For special vatha kulambu powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chilies.
- Use 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Take 1/2 tsp of peppercorns.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
Instructions to make Sundakkai vathakulambu Dried Turkey Berry vathakulambu:
- Dry roast the ingredients listed in the vathal kulambu powder sections and grind it into a powder.
- Heat oil in a Kadai and fry the dried turkey berries for a minute remove it and keep it aside.
- Soak tamarind in hot water for 10 minutes and strain the tamarind water and keep it aside.
- In the oil add mustard seeds, fenugreek,curry leaves and garlic in it. Next, add chopped onions and fry it till it turns translucent in colour.
- Next add chopped tomato in it and mix it..
- Once the tomato turns soft add the turkey berries and mix it.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt mix it well, next add the tamarind water and cook it.
- Cook it for 10 minutes and garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
If you find this Sundakkai vathakulambu Dried Turkey Berry vathakulambu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.