Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm and comforting kabocha squash houtou (udon noodle soup) recipe. You can have warm and comforting kabocha squash houtou (udon noodle soup) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup):
- You need 2 of packs Udon noodles.
- Prepare 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 3 cm of Daikon radish.
- You need 5 cm of Carrot.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Aburaage.
- Prepare 2 of pieces Cut mochi.
- Take 1200 ml of Dashi stock.
- Use 1 of bit less than 3 tablespoons ◎ Miso.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◎ Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Plain white flour.
- Use 1 of Egg.
Instructions to make Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup):
- Cut the kabocha squash, daikon radish and carrot into short rectangular slices. Slice the onion thinly, and cut the aburaage into thin strips. Cut the mochi into a 5 mm dice..
- Untangle the udon noodles with your hands and dust with the flour. Beat the egg..
- Heat the dashi. Just before it comes to a boil add all the vegetables except for the kabocha squash and the diced mochi, and simmer until tender..
- Add the kabocha squash and the ingredients marked ◎..
- Add the udon noodles, and simmer until the sauce is thickened, stirring gently so as not to crush the kabocha squash..
- Swirl in the beaten egg, put on a lid and turn off the heat. Leave to steam for 1 minute and it's done..
If you find this Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.