Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. To cook thai coconut curry beef soup you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Get 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- Take 1/2 of small white onion.
- Use 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- Provide 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of I clove garlic chopped.
- Take 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- You need 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 2 TSP of Curry.
- Use 2 TSP of Ginger.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Use 2 TBS of Butter.
- You need 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- Get 1 of Lime.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- Provide 1 cup of cilantro.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.