Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱 recipe. To make #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱 you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱:
- Use of Large slices of pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 of small onions.
- Prepare 2 cups of homemade veg stock or 1 stock cube.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vegan butter.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 sprig of thyme.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱:
- Chop the onion and cook on a low heat in a little vegan butter. If you have a soup maker or slow cooker you can add the chopped onion and put the butter in at the very end of the cooking process..
- Chop the pumpkin into small cubes and add the stock. Bring to the boil and reduce the heat to a very slow simmer until the pumpkin is soft. This will take around 20 minutes. Blend the soup using a blender or processor. It also works with a potato masher for a chunkier soup. I used a little ground spice to sprinkle but you could also add fresh herbs or croutons..
If you find this #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.