Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mofongo con sopa de mariscos recipe. You can cook mofongo con sopa de mariscos using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos:
- Prepare of soup.
- Provide 1 lb of shrimp.
- Use 1 lb of crab meat.
- You need 1 lb of lobster meat.
- Use 1 lb of scallions.
- You need 3 small of pottatoes.
- Prepare 1 pints of chicken broth.
- Take 1 pints of watter.
- Provide 4 tbsp of sofrito Goya.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced onnion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of mofongo.
- Prepare 7 large of green planters.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of bacon bits.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 gallon of canola oil.
Instructions to make Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos:
- cook soup.
- dice potatoes in small cubes.
- add all ingredients (except corn starch)in a large pot.
- bring to a boil.
- add corn starch to thicken broth.
- cook mofongo.
- peel and cut plantains in 1 inch pieces.
- deep fry plantains till golden brown.
- mash plantains while adding olive oil to keep moist.
- add bacon bits and minced garlic.
- form mashed plantains in small balls.
- serve meal!!!!.
- place plantain balls inside bowl and cover with soup.
If you find this Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.