Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Vermicelli Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Vermicelli Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable vermicelli soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. You can cook vegetable vermicelli soup (oil-free and gluten-free) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Vermicelli Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable stock from Tesco.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red miso paste (can use any miso).
- Provide 1 of serving rice vermicelli (I used MaMa brand).
- Use 1/2 cube of Tofu cut into small pieces.
- Use of Bok choy, shedded carrots (You can add more vege as you like).
- Provide of Spring onion (optional) (for garnish).
Steps to make Vegetable Vermicelli Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Bring a pot of water to a boil..
- Place the rice vermicelli in the boiling water and cook until tender. Remove vermicelli from the heat and drain..
- In a pot, combine vegetable stock and miso and bring to boil..
- Stir in cooked vermicelli, shedded carrot, tofu and bok choy. Cook for another 2 to 3 mins..
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with spring onion if desired..
If you find this Vegetable Vermicelli Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.