Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup and chilli garlic noodles restaurant style recipe. You can have lemon coriander soup and chilli garlic noodles restaurant style using 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style:
- Use of Lemon Coriander Soup.
- Use 5-6 of Garlic Chooped.
- Take 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Use 2 of medium onion chopped.
- Get 1 of Carrot Chopped/Grated.
- Get 100 gm of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of medium capsicum chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of Cabbage Grated.
- Get 2 of lemon.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil for saute.
- You need 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Get of Chilli Garlic Noodles.
- Provide 1 Packet of Plain Noodles.
- You need 2-3 of Whole Red Chillies.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 7-8 of Garlic chopped.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage Sliced.
- Take 2 of Carrot Julienne Cut/ Sliced.
- Provide 1 of capsicum Diced.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Chings Noodle Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Vinegar.
Instructions to make Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style:
- For Soup :- Take a deep Sauce Pan or black metal kadai and add 1-2 tbsp oil. You can take any vegetable oil or olive oil or rice bran oil or sesame oil. Now add chopped garlic, ginger and saute it for 30secs. Now add chopped onion and saute it for 1 min. Now add chopped coriander(preferred stems) and saute for another minute. Now add grated cabbage, carrot and capsicum. Saute it for 1-2 minutes. Now add salt to taste and 1 tsp black pepper. Donot overcook veggies..
- Now add a jug of water(or the quantity accordingly) into the veggies. Mix it well. Let it come to boil. Once water is boiling, take 2-3 tsp corn flour in a bowl and add the 2-3 tsp soup water into it. Now add this mixture into thr soup for thickening. Now let it boil and cover the lid..
- Add 2 lemon juice into the soup and good amount of coriander leaves. Let it boil for another 5 minutes. Now soup is ready and if you want you can add chinese sauces according to your taste. But I would prefer not to add chinese sauces, as this is how the authentic taste of soup is..
- For Chilli Garlic Noodles :- Boil a packet of plain noodles with some 1-2 tsp salt and 1-2 tsp oil. Boil noodles only 70-80%. Donot boil it to finest. As noodles are boiled immediately strain the noodles and add some 1-2 tsp oil on them. Detangle them with your hands very softly. Keep them aside. Make sure access water is completely drained..
- Now take the tadka pan and add 2-3 tbsp oil. Add 2-3 whole red chillies and with the help of spoon stir it to release colour of red chillies. Turn off the gas as soon as oil turns little red. This is the chilli oil for noodles. Strain the oil now. We donot need the red chillies now as their taste and colour is already in the oil..
- Now take a wok or black metal kadai and add chilli oil. As oil is already hot, add chopped garlic and ginger. You can add more oil according to your quantity of veggies and noodles. now add slices onion and saute it well. make sure your flame is on high heat as chinese cooking is all about high heat. Saute onion for a min. Now add cabbage, carrot and capsicum. Saute them for another 2-3 min. Now add this stage add salt to taste, 1 tsp red chilli powder(degi), 1 tsp black pepper and mix them..
- Now if you have chings noodles masala, dein add 1-2 tsp of noodle masala. This part is optional. Now take the noodles and add them in veggies. Now, donot mix the noodles with ladle.or karchi. Use either tongs or big fork to mix the noodles with veggies very carefully. Add this stage, you can add 1-2 tsp os soy sauce and 1-2 tsp of red chilli sauce. If you are using chings noodles masala, then just a bit of soy sauce will be fine. Donot add much soy sauce.this noodles is not dark colored..
- Now carefully cook noodles for another minute with tongs or fork and turn off the gas..
- Serve soup and noodles Restaurant Style!!.
If you find this Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.