Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Noodle tomato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Noodle tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodle tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to noodle tomato soup recipe. To cook noodle tomato soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Noodle tomato soup:
- Get 3-4 of ripe tomatoes.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Use as per taste of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need as required of Butter.
- You need 3-4 of noodle sticks.
Instructions to make Noodle tomato soup:
- Wash the tomatoes and keep aside. In a saucepan pour, 5-6 cups of water Add about 1 tsp salt to the water and bring the water to boil. Add the noodle sticks. After sometimes take out the noodle sticks and keep aside in a plate. Add the tomatoes..
- Switch off the flame and cover the saucepan with the lid. let the tomatoes be immersed in the hot water for 10-15 minutes..
- Then peel off the skin and blend the tomatoes to a fine puree. Keep this in a bowl..
- Take a pan. Add about 2 tbsp of butter to melt. Add 1 bay leaf and saute for 1 to 2 seconds. Add the chopped garlic and saute for few seconds on a low flame..
- Add finely chopped onions and saute till the onions turn translucent. Add the noodles..
- Add 1 cup water, salt and black pepper powder as required.Add the tomato puree and stir well till it thickens.
- Take out in a bowl and serve.
If you find this Noodle tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.