Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Veg soup paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg soup paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg soup paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg soup paratha recipe. To make veg soup paratha you only need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg soup paratha:
- You need for of soup–.
- Use 1 of small sized beetroot chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized potato.
- Get 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small sized onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of yellow moong dal.
- Take 1 tbsp of masoor dal.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of carom seeds.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1.5 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need For of paratha-.
- Provide 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Vegetable soup.
- Use as required of oil.
Steps to make Veg soup paratha:
- Wash and cut the all mentioned vegetables. In a pressure cooker heat ghee and then add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves. Once they crackle add the onions, tomatoes, green chillies, garlic pods, ginger, moong dal, masoor dal and saute for few seconds. Then add all the other vegetables..
- Add the salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, carom seeds and mix well. Now add the water and pressure cook it for 4 to 5 whistles..
- Allow the pressure of cooker to settle down and then remove the lid of cooker. Blend the cooked vegetables in a blender to make a smooth puree. Allow the puree to cool..
- Mix wheat flour, salt in a bowl. Now add the prepared soup puree as required into the flour and make a soft dough. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Make lemon sized balls from the dough and roll into paratha of any desired shape like round, triangular or square shape. Heat a pan and put the paratha on it and cook on both sides by applying oil or ghee..
- Serve it warm with achaari raita..
If you find this Veg soup paratha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.