Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetables manchau soup with homemade fried noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetables manchau soup with homemade fried noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables manchau soup with homemade fried noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables manchau soup with homemade fried noodles recipe. You can cook vegetables manchau soup with homemade fried noodles using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetables manchau soup with homemade fried noodles:
- Prepare of Ingredients for soup :.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped spring onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Take 1/4 cup of peas.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies.
- Take 1 table spoon of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 table spoon of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 table spoon of red chilli sauce.
- Get 1 table spoon of soya sauce.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 table spoon of sugar.
- Provide 2-3 table spoon of Oil.
- Get 1 tea spoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 tea spoon of corn flour.
- Get 1 table spoon of salt.
- Take of Ingredients for fried noodle :.
- You need 1 cup of dried noodle.
- Use 1 table spoon of salt.
- Provide 1 table spoon of Oil.
Steps to make Vegetables manchau soup with homemade fried noodles:
- Method for soup : First of all take a pan put on the gas flame then add oil, when it becomes heated add sugar for caramelized..
- Then put chopped garlic, ginger, green chillies, and onions after than add carrots, capsicum and cabbage, peas, spring onion and mix well..
- Then add salt, red chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar then add corn flour puree (1 spoon +half glass of water) then mix well..
- After than add water of one glass, pan should be covered for two to three minutes, when it becomes boil, switch off the gas flame and serve with spring onions and fried noodles..
- Method for fried noodle : Take a pan, add half of the pan water, heat proper, then insert noodle put salt, and oil for measuring amount..
- Then it should be half cooked, then keep out, washed with cold water then fried both side proper and serve it..
If you find this Vegetables manchau soup with homemade fried noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.