Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Noodles and Plantain Frittata (Baked Method) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Noodles and Plantain Frittata (Baked Method) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodles and Plantain Frittata (Baked Method) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to noodles and plantain frittata (baked method) recipe. To make noodles and plantain frittata (baked method) you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Noodles and Plantain Frittata (Baked Method):
- Get 2 packs of noodles.
- Use 3 of medium eggs.
- Get of Toppings.
- Get 1 of ripe plantain.
- Prepare 1 of small onions, chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take 2 of medium-sized tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of scotch bonnet peppers.
- Use of Green and red bell peppers.
- Take 1 handful of chopped carrots and green beans.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Noodles and Plantain Frittata (Baked Method):
- Peel and cut the plantain into circular shapes and fry till golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil in frying pan, add the onions, stir for some time, add the tomatoes..
- Sautée for 5 minutes, add the thyme, scotch bonnet peppers, one of the seasoning packs that comes with the noodles and the chopped carrots and green beans. Mix well and keep aside..
- Place the noodles in a pot of boiling water and simmer for 3 minutes to soften it..
- Sieve, add the remaining seasoning and mix well..
- Brush a baking pan with a tablespoon of oil to avoid sticking to the pan and place the noodles..
- Whisk the eggs with sautéed vegetables, pour on top of the noodles..
- Arrange the fried plantains on top, then top of of with the sliced green and red bell peppers..
- Bake in a preheated pot with a rack on a medium heat (or oven) for 10-15 minutes or until the eggs are set..
- Run a knife along the edges and remove in a plate..
- Serve while still warm..
- NOTE: 1. Your choice of Toppings can range from mixed peppers, onions, plantain, ham, sausage, fish, chicken, beef, etc. 2. You can also use the frying method, just pour everything in your frying pan, cover and place on low to medium heat till the egg is set..
If you find this Noodles and Plantain Frittata (Baked Method) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.