Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 1800 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 350 grams of chicken breast or cubed 'tofu' from my Soy-Free recipe.
- Prepare 2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 100 grams of rice noodles.
- Get 4 tsp of Vickys Soy Sauce Substitute.
- Use 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Use 4 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Take 4 of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of finely sliced chilli, sliced spring onion & mint leaf garnish.
Instructions to make Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the stock, chicken / 'tofu', ginger and garlic in a pan. Half cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333554-vickys-soy-free-tofu-chicken-nuggets-gluten-free-nut-freevegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333544-vickys-soy-free-tofu-gluten-free-nut-free-vegan.
- Remove the chicken and shred or slice then return to the pan. If using tofu just leave it cubed.
- Add the rice noodles, spring onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, bell pepper and 'soy sauce' and let simmer a further 3 minutes until cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.
- Serve with garnish sprinkled on top if desired.
- I like to add some chilli flakes or a little squeeze of thai sweet chilli sauce to give a little extra flavour if I'm feeling especially under the weather.
If you find this Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.