Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg javanese curry recipe. You can have chicken and veg javanese curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Use 2 of carrots (sliced).
- Get 100 gr of green peas.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- Take 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Grounded spices:.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 5 of red long chili.
- Provide 2 cm of ginger.
- Get 3 cm of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 3 of candle nuts.
Instructions to make Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
If you find this Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.