Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Garlic & Herb Crab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Garlic & Herb Crab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Garlic & Herb Crab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy garlic & herb crab recipe. To cook creamy garlic & herb crab you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Garlic & Herb Crab:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of celery (cut thin).
- Take 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 cup of frozen spring mix vegetables.
- Provide 2 of -10.5 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 tbsp of each- dill weed, ground ginger, ground turmeric, lemon pepper, old bay garlic & herb seasoning, creole seasoning, parsley, thyme.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of 8 oz garlic herb or plain imitation crab meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of jalapeño, chopped small.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of lime juice.
- Provide of top with grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Creamy Garlic & Herb Crab:
- In a large non-stick deep pan on med heat, heat oil saute celery, onion, garlic & mix vegetables. Cook for 5 mins & stir..
- Add soup, cream cheese, all spices med simmer for 3 mins & stir. at this point you can add water if too thick. Add crab & simmer for about 5 mins..
- Add jalapeño, butter, lime juice & mix. After you turn off stove add parm cheese & mix well..
- Serves well on pasta, with rice, salad, on crackers as a snack or even appetizers on a lettuce cup..
If you find this Creamy Garlic & Herb Crab recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.