Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala corn chowmin soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Masala corn chowmin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala corn chowmin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala corn chowmin soup recipe. To cook masala corn chowmin soup you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala corn chowmin soup:
- Provide 1 bowl of Boil corn.
- Provide 1 bowl of boil chow mein.
- Use 1 of mini bowl Chopped onion.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of Chopped capsicum.
- Get 1 tsp of tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of grated carrot.
- Use of As per taste Spice -White pepper, maggi masala, pasta masala. salt,.
- Prepare of as per taste Chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce.
Steps to make Masala corn chowmin soup:
- All the ingredients to Take out the makai and grind them.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add garlic ginger chillies and fry onion and vegetable Mix well and cook it in spices…
- Add puree of Makai to it and add soy sauce, chilli tomato sauce and cook it.
If you find this Masala corn chowmin soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.