Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crab and tomato cream spaghetti recipe. To make easy crab and tomato cream spaghetti you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti:
- Provide 1 of as much (to taste) Crab meat (any type! If you like the brown meat or butter, add that too.).
- Provide 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of portion per serving Spaghetti.
- Take 1 dash of Parsley.
- Provide 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
Steps to make Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti:
- Remove the crab meat from the shell. Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil. Crush the garlic clove and add to the pan, and saute until fragrant. Add the canned tomatoes liquid and all while crushing the tomatoes. Add the bay leaf, and simmer..
- When the tomato has reduced a bit, start boiling the spaghetti. Put the crab meat in the frying pan and season with salt and pepper. If the sauce needs more flavor, add some of the brown meat from the crab – it will become really rich and delicious!.
- Just before the spaghetti finishes cooking, add the cream to the sauce and bring to a boil. Put the freshly cooked spaghetti in the frying pan and mix with the sauce. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with parsley, and it's done..
If you find this Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.