Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood mix soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood mix soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood mix soup recipe. To cook seafood mix soup you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood mix soup:
- Take 3 of guajillo dry chile pods.
- Prepare 3 of chipotle can Chile.
- Prepare 1 of cascabel dry chile pod.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- Take 3 tbsp of knorr chicken bouillon.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 6 of carrots, peeled cut in half.
- Take 4 of potatoes brown peeled ans cut in thick squares.
- Take 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- Use 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 8 cup of water.
- Take 4 lb of frozen seafood mix (clams, imitation Crab meat, shrimps, crab legs, octopus ).
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Seafood mix soup:
- Clean the seeds of dry chili pods add in water and bring to boil ,when water is boiling turn off and set aside for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Heat up a pot, add oil add 1/2 of the 1/2onion chopped and add 2chopped tomatoes and satuee for at least 10 minutes stirring every 3 minutes or so, on low medium heat,.
- On the blender add the soaked chili pods, 4 can chipotle Chiles ,the other 1/2 onion, 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, 2 garlic cloves, add about 1/2 cup of clean water blend about 2-3 minutes to have a thick.
- After onion and tomato are well satueed, strain Chile and add to. Onions and tomato and continue sauteeing for 2 more minutes and chile will turn a bit darker red, add water,cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon oregano bring to a boil,.
- When water is boiling add 3rd chopped tomato and bay leaf, chicken bouillon, first add carrots cook for 7 minutes…
- After 7 minutes or so add potato and continue cooking till veggies are cooked, approx 15 more minutes.
- Taste your soup if incase UT needs more bouillon, it should taste a bit spicy,.
- Gradually add seafood mix let cook for another 5 minutes, turn off stove cover pot and let it sit for at least 10minutes before serving.
- Serve with lemon and corn tortillas.
If you find this Seafood mix soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.