Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Horse gram rasam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Horse gram rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Horse gram rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to horse gram rasam recipe. To make horse gram rasam you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Horse gram rasam:
- Provide 1 tbsp of Horse gram.
- Use 10 of Garlic gloves/pallu.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cumin seeds.
- Get 2 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 3 of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of Tamarind lemon size.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Oil.
Instructions to make Horse gram rasam:
- Heat a pan add horse grams, cumin seed, pepper, red chillies dry roast it..
- Add garlic gloves, curry leaves dry roast it..
- Roasted ingredients put into the mixy jar add 1 tablespoons of coriander powder..
- Add water and grind it into fine paste.
- Heat a pan add 1tablespoon of oil. Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds and curry leaves. Add the paste, turmeric powder and add adequte amount of water and boil it for 3 min..
- Add tamarind water and salt as required. Let it cook for 5 min. now horse gram rasam is ready..
If you find this Horse gram rasam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.