Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana flower kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana flower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana flower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower kofta curry recipe. To make banana flower kofta curry you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana flower kofta curry:
- Provide 1 of banana flower.
- Get 2 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of tarmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tbs of ghee.
- Use 1 of bayleaf.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fennel seed.
- Get 1 tsp of fenugreek seed.
- Take As required of Oil for fry.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Banana flower kofta curry:
- Boil banana flower with water.after cooling make paste of it.Cut potatoes in small pieces.
- Add besan to the mixture.add little bit of salt and turmeric powder..
- Heat oil and fry the koftas til brown.and fry the potatoes.
- Heat ghee in a pan add bay leaf and fenugreek,fennel seed when it turn brown add all masala and tomato paste.when masala release oil add water.when it's start boiling add koftas.cook for 2 minutes and it's ready to serve..
If you find this Banana flower kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.