Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu tenshin rice bowl for dieters recipe. To make tofu tenshin rice bowl for dieters you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters:
- Get 1 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 300 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Chicken soup stock (granules).
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 dash of Imitation crab meat sticks.
- Use 1 of Chinese chives.
- Use 2 tbsp of ◎Katakuriko.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Water.
- Use 2 of ＊Eggs.
- Provide 1 dash of ＊Salt.
- Take 1 dash of ＊Ajinomoto umami seasoning.
- Use 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters:
- Place the firm tofu on a heat-resistant plate with a paper towel. Microwave at 500 W for 6 minutes. You can make other preparations while microwaving..
- Cut the onion into thin slices. Julienne the carrots. Cut the chives into about 1 cm pieces. Break up the crab meat sticks. Combine the ◎ ingredients, as well as the ＊ ingredients separately..
- Add the ☆ ingredients and the cut vegetables (except for the chives) to a pot and cook the vegetables..
- Mash the drained tofu into small pieces. Dry roast in a frying pan while mashing up into even smaller pieces (about 3-4 minutes). Once it's finished dry roasting, transfer to a plate..
- In the same frying pan add the ＊ ingredients, and cook as desired. Top over the dry-roasted tofu..
- Heat Step 3 once more, and once it's warmed up add the ◎ ingredients. Once it's thickened add the chives last, together with sesame. Top over Step 5 and it's complete..
If you find this Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.