Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe. To make auntie moms seafood alfredo you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Auntie moms seafood alfredo:
- Take 1 packages of noodles (I use penne).
- Use 1 packages of mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 can of clams.
- Get 1 can of bay scallops or white crab meat.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 pints of heavy cream.
- Take 1 packages of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of garlic.
- Provide 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Auntie moms seafood alfredo:
- In oil saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic until tender..
- Drain cans of seafood. Add all the seafood and cook until shrimp is pink..
- Stir in heavy cream, cream of mushroom soup, 1 TBS butter, and parmesan cheese. Cook down and let simmer..
- Cook and drain noodles. Mix together or pour sauce over noodles as desired..
If you find this Auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.