Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana flower curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana flower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana flower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower curry recipe. To cook banana flower curry you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana flower curry:
- Take 1 of small banana flower.
- Take 2 of potatatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1.5 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Use 1 cup of coconut desiccated.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 handful of whole garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Banana flower curry:
- Chop the banana flower and cube the potatoes.
- Boil the banana flower and strain the water away.
- Now heat oil and fry the chopped coconut.
- Now add the bay leaf, cumin seeds and whole garam masala.
- Fry the potatoes well and add ginger paste and saute for few minutes.
- Now add salt turmeric powder red chilli powder and cumin coriander powder saute.
- Add boiled flower and mix well.
- Cover and allow to cook,add desiccated coconut,sugar and mix well.
- Add ghee and garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Banana flower curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.